Week 2 Reflection

Week Two

Week two is over, I have done another full week, finished another 2 classes this week and I again will focus on what I am learning in college. I will look at how college is impacting my worklife after a few weeks and the course gets in to full swing.

For now....


The third episode of the struggle of the juggle providing you with: 1. A quick update 2. What I am struggling with 3. What I am getting better at 4. My thought process



!!!!!!!!!Enjoy, subscribe and follow!!!!!!!!!


Now when I read my readings, articles and books I am ensuring that I get what I require from the content. Understanding the points being made, the articles and then breaking down those articles.

I am however getting better at (In no particular order);

  1. Conveying my thoughts
  2. Thought Process,
  3. Listening
  4. Self leadership
  5. Time management


Reflection

I have changed alot in the last week, the course is stimulating my mind, it is making me question that things around me, what I read and also understanding different messages that are presented to me. I have alot of learning and development to do and no doubt over the next 2 years I will be the better of this course. I think for me I need to sit and listen, contribute when I have value to add and just absorb everything around me. This course is a marathon and not a race and it is important to keep in mind there is going to be alot of change over these two years. If I have learned and changed this much in a week driving myself then who knows where I will be and what I will be like in 2 years time.

Comments