Week 3

Week 3

Looking back at last week and my workload and some of the difficulties of leaving all of the work you need to complete until the weekend and then stressing, panicking and getting anxious when you realise you haven't left yourself enough time. The first thought of I wont complete everything that is required for the following weekend is a tough one for me as I like to ensure I have covered everything but sometime with work that may not be possible and I need to get comfortable with that also.

Well sure give the below video a listen and let me know what you think.


Reflection

A change in approach and using my time during the week differently so lets see does it pay off, only time will tell. For now it is time to spend not stressing and getting everything done right and in time. I do accept there will be times I will get stressed again and I will cross that bridge when I get to it.

Comments