New reading process

I am dropping my Process, Learning and Reflection review process for my readings...but for good reason.

Image result for in the bin meme

This post is in essence linked to my previous post about my time management and this change is to ensure I can keep you all updated with how my readings are progressing.

So through my module Skills and Business Enquiry out lecture Donnacha has introduced me and many to a form of synopsis that is refined and concise. It is call a precis which is a summary or abstract of a text of speach.

A precis approach will allow me to keep you updated with more frequent posts and allow me to deliver a synopsis that is to the point. I will add in some comments on my Learnins and Reflection but these will be refined to bullet points.

New Approach

Precis
My Learning (Bullet Points)
Reflection (Bullet Points)

I look forward to your perspective on this new approach and I hope this is a way we can encourage some discussion. There are a number of Precis, Learnings and Reflections to come from last week so stay tuned.

Comments