And so it Begins....



And So it Begins...

Yesterday, Monday, September 11th 2017 will serve in the anneals of my life story as the day I returned to education since 2013 when I graduated from Product Design Innovation from the Institute of Technology Carlow and since have worked across Telecommunication and now Consulting.

I swore I would never go back to college but here I am on the steps of one of Ireland's most prestigious Universities, University College Dublin, Smurfit School of Business in Blackrock, Co.Dublin. I am about to undertake my first lecture of my MSc in Digital Innovation. I am raw with emotion, I am excited and nervous all at the same time. This will be the journey of a lifetime and further develop myself in the direction I want to take my carear, the Technology and Digital industries with a focus on Innovation and Disruption.

This blog will serve my thoughts, observations and reflections as I undertake my Masters, from Coursework to my personal experience, juggling work, college and life. 

No doubt as this blog progresses you can expect to see a change in the way I write articles for my blog, the way I observe, my observations and the way I process this information.

I will also include some short videos to give an offthe cuff analysis of what is going on in my head, from good days, bad days, interesting findings, articles and brain waves.

I hope you join me on this journey and enjoy it as much as I am sure I will.

Enjoy the journey, until the next post.

Speak soon

Shane 


Comments